Zumba

The Future Mrs. Davis

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The reason why

     I've decided to write a blog about my experiences on trying new things I found online, and on pinterest. Its a good way for me to keep track of what I liked, didn't, what I want to try again, but mostly to appease myself in remembering what I did. It is also a reason for me to start using all of those crafting accessories and tools that I have spent so much money collecting, and a way for me to remember the delicious food I ate, without having to post it on Facebook and get everyone mad. The writing will be terrible, pictures will be fuzzy or non-existent, but like I said, I'm doing this for me. 

Ok, so here goes my first one.
We've all seen the cute hair styles on pinterest, such as  http://seabelle.tumblr.com/post/26881295804 / (my pinterest post)

French braid and bun

I basically french braided my hair, then put the tail in a bun and bobby pinned it to my head. I've done it a couple times now, and each time I'll do something different to the front; either a small poof, or a side braid. Now if only I could find other easy things to do to my hair myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment